Our REST API is a comprehensive set of APIs to connect to PactSafe for things like creating or versioning contracts, updating user information, sending contracts manually, and more.
Here are some examples for when you'd want to use our API:
- You need to retrieve the content of a Contract stored in PactSafe.
- You want to send a Contract to an individual for electronic signature.
- You want to retrieve or update metadata about a contract like tags, name, or description.
- You want to update a user's login details.
- You want to retrieve detailed activity for a signer.
Visit one of the links below to get started!
Updated 9 months ago