Dynamic Groups in PactSafe are a powerful way to integrate PactSafe into your site and to—not only dynamically render information inside a contract—dynamically configure clickwrap presentation, filtering of contracts to show your Signer, and more.
Please note: Loading a group of Contracts in this manner will affect load times on the page and is not subject to normal PactSafe SLAs. If you'd like to optimize how your Contracts are loaded on the page, check out how using Groups works.
Here are some use cases where this can be used:
- Dynamically rendering an Order Form based on the product being purchased
- Changing the contract presented on checkout based on the products in the cart
- Loading in contracts that need to be accepted based upon Contract Tags
- You have a Group already but want to change what Contracts are presented for acceptance
- How to present multiple Contracts for acceptance in various forms
- How to render Contracts as a clickwrap on your page with or without creating a Group in PactSafe's UI
- Optional parameters that define how a Dynamic Contract Group is configured
- Published Contract(s)
- Knowledge of our REST API
When loading Contracts on your page, you'll need two things:
- A Published Contract
- A "style" in which your Contract should be presented to your user. See more on styles here.
Note: If render data is being passed in to the Dynamic Group, the Style for the Group must be set to Scroll or Full so that the render data is stored as part of the record. Checkbox and Combined styles are not supported.
To load a published Contract onto your page, you can use the same
This should render a Contract on your page if you got the ID correctly or referenced the proper case-sensitive Contract tags:
You can also reference an existing Group and augment specific parameters to customize the rendering of a Group of Contracts on your page. So if you have a group with a Group key of
'example-clickwrap', you can overwrite parameters of that Group.